Thanks to state-of-the-art production facilities and a wide range of materials, KUNDERT can manufacture customised plastic parts that are optimally tailored to your needs.
Range of components
- Prototypes, small and large batches
- Whole range from small precision components to large-scale machine components
- Simple and complex turned / milled parts (short and long turning, 5-axis simultaneous)
- Just-in-time production through automated production systems
- Mechanically reworked blanks (PUR, injection molding)
The production department for machining comprises around 50 machines, including over 25 CNC machining centres and 70 employees.
- 6-axis high-speed machining centres for large area parts and complex geometries
- 5-axis machining centres for complex parts
- 4-axis machining centres for larger runs
- 3-axis milling machines for simpler parts
- CNC turning centres with up to 5 controlled axis and counter spindles from rod or feed
- CNC sliding headstock lathes with up to 10 controlled axis, wet and dry machining
- CNC universal lathe for large turned parts