Some universities require practical internships in production companies. For example, the five-week workshop internship that must be completed at ETH Zurich during the first year of study.
KUNDERT offers customized internships. The following options are available with us and are explored in greater depth during the internship:
- Production of metal and plastic components using machining processes (milling, turning, drilling)
- Production of polyurethane components using the hot casting process
- Introduction to CAD and CAM
- Introduction to quality testing
- Introduction to materials testing
- Introduction to administrative activities such as order processing and production planning
If you are looking for an internship for your studies, you are welcome to contact us.
Please note that the language of the internship will be German.